A member of the audience swooped in on Justin Bieber while he performed in Dubai last night, and the bodyguard scrum that entailed resulted in the star's piano toppling over to one side.
Biebs was of course unhurt and continued performing as if nothing had happened, but it was certainly up there with the crazier moments of his Believe tour so far. And we all know there have certainly been many crazy moments.
Stage invasions are not uncommon, although you'd have a hard job getting past the hench security guards at most high-profile concerts these days.
We've compiled 5 more crazy stage invasions from recent years - including by celebrities themselves.
5. Iggy Pop bought a stage invasion upon himself when he invited loads of the Glastonbury audience to join him on stage in 2009. The result was absolute chaos.
4. Parks and Recreation star Aubrey Plaza made for an excrutiatingly awkward moment at the April MTV Movie Awards when she tried to take Will Ferrel's award off of him. She was not successful.
3. The Spanish contender's performance at the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest was interrupted by this random due getting up on stage and dancing along, for no apparent reason. Well, why not?
2. Calvin Harris got himself banned from The X Factor studios in 2010 when he ran on-stage with a pineapple on his head during Jedward's performance.
1. Kanye West stormed the stage in the middle of Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the 2009 VMAs to the tell the stunned audience that Beyonce should have won. Beyonce, horrified, invited Taylor to finish her speech later in the evening.
All pictures courtesy of WENN